Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lillian Aerin & Co. Boutique


Welcome to Lillian Aerin & Co.'s Blog! I am new to blogging so please be patient with me as I learn the ropes! Lillian Aerin & Co. was formed in 2008 and finally launched a website in spring of 2009. You can visit us at www.lillianaerin.com. Lillian Aerin & Co came about when I got laid off from my job of 7 1/2 years! At this point I had 16 month old daughter and I was looking for away for me to replace my lost income and find away to stay home with my daughter. The past year I spent coming up with what I wanted to do and then launched the website. I've always loved throwing a party, organizing a party, coming up with party themes, creating invitations and everything else that goes into throwing a party! I also have a love for that unique gift shop selling creative items that you just can't find at Target or any other brand name store. We carry a wide variety of items form invitations for just about any type of event, wedding favors, bachelorette party favors, baby shower favors, unique baby gifts, and even a line of engraved jewelry and home items. I want to be able to provide that bride or mom to be with a one stop shop looking for cute invitations or ideas for that bridal shower or that unique gift item.

Keep checking back to our website and blog for new products and some great party ideas!

Sneak preview of some of items.....................




Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: