Monday, May 3, 2010

Piggy Paint




This past weekend we added to our store Piggy Paint nail polish line! If you are not familiar with Piggy Paint you can read more below!  

Stop by Lillian Aerin and Co. and pick up a bottle for your little princess! 


Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish designed for fancy girls. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies. 
Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with our eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover.  Both are made in the USA!
Available in an assortment of gift sets that are perfect for Holidays and other special occasions. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint...it's as Natural as Mud!




7 comments:

Sophia's Mom said...

I've heard so much about piggy paint!
Thinking of picking up a bottle for my 22 month old.

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

Sunshine Paperie said...

New Follower from Market Mommies! Nice to meet you!

Alissa said...

We love piggy paint! It rocks! Love your store :)

MageeMommy said...

Following you back from the social parade. :)

Piggy Paint is lots of fun! I've got a bottle in yellow and it's cute. :)

Carrie said...

Love these producst! Love Piggy Paint- so cute and fun!

Kirsten said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I've changed my blog name/address. My blog used to be called Diapers and Dandelions, but it's now called "Our Small Tribe". The address is http://oursmalltribe.blogspot.com

I hope you continue to follow @ the new address!
~Kirsten

Katina said...

i love this!! I am your newest follower from Friday Follow 07/02/10 thanks for visiting www.peacefuldivas.com